DH1500 / DH3500 / DH9000
The Cyclone Drop Hammer was developed specifically for the demolition and recycling industries to break-up or crack concrete slabs.
- Shock Free - Patented “skid” system keeps the Cyclone grounded and dissipates the shock as it pulverizes the concrete.
- Moveable Hammer Pin - For adjusting impact energy.
- Minimal Setup Time - Increased productivity.
- Low Maintenance - Field serviceable, no special tools required.
- Heavy Duty Buffer System - Absorbs impact of a “mis-hit”.
- Easy Operation - Reduces operator error and fatigue.
- Compact Design - Makes transport simple.
- Simple Hook-Up - Allows for easy change of attachments.
- Low Investment - High production results in the lowest cost per yard-ton figures attainable.
|Model||Impact Energy Blow (ft lbs)||Max Blows per Minute||Bracket||Weight w/Bracket (lbs)||Overall Length (in)||Hydraulic Flow (gpm)||Carrier Weight Class (lbs)|
|DH9000||9,000||23||SS BRKT||3,150||74||21-31||26,500 +|