Vibratory Plate Compactors
HSX3 / HSX6 / HSX11 / HSX22
Stanley's vibratory plate mounted compactors are designed for extreme-duty applications and built to deliver maximum vibratory force.
- Stanley mounted compactors provide a high level of centrifugal force ranging from 3,400 to 22,000 pounds.
- These units have more compaction force than a walk-behind plate compactor which eliminates the need for a person working down in the trench simplifying ease-of-use and operator comfort.
- Enhanced valve block cover provides additional protection from accidental mishaps.
- Hydraulic hoses are protected with a nylon sleeve cover and precisely routed near the frame to minimize movement and interference while on the job-site.
- Flat top models offer compatibility with many different mounting confi gurations to simplify your connection at the carrier.
- Each compactor has four heavy duty, industrial grade shock mounts that distribute vibration evenly. This delivers consistent force to improve the operator’s efficiency and work quality.
|Vibrations Per Minute||vpm||2100||2000||2000||2100|
|Hydraulic Pressure||psi||1600 - 2000||1800 - 2000||1800 - 2150||1800 - 2250|
|Back Pressure (max)||psi||250||250||250||250|
|Back Pressure (max)||bar||17||17||17||17|