MWS40 / MWS80
MWS Mobile Shears are ideal for applications involving downsizing of wood materials including tree stumps, logs, railroad ties, wood demolition debris and other oversized wood products.
- Excavator weight recommendation is based on standard, published weights and boom and/or arm lenths. All applications must be approved by stanley LaBounty prior to sale.
- Attachment weights can vary +/- 5%, depending upon mounting bracket configuration.
- Jaw openings will vary slightly, depending upon the excavator's bucket linkage geometry.
- Weld-in replaceable tip
- Hardened steel cutting blades
- Maximum cutting force and reach with minimum weight reducing machine movement
- Pin-on in the place of an excavator bucket eliminating the need for additional hydraulics
|Model||Excavator Weight (lbs / M Tons)||Attachment Weight (lbs / Kg)||Jaw Opening (in / mm)||Jaw Depth Tip to Throat (in /mm)||Reach (ft / m)|
|MWS 40||40,000-60,000 / 18-27||3,000 / 1,360||30-40 / 762-1,020||29 / 730||4'6" / 1.4|
|MWS 80||70,000-95,000 / 32-43||5,100 / 2,310||50-60 / 1,270-1,520||41 / 1,040||6'0" / 1|