Hydraulic Setting Tools for Rail Bonds
PH1iN / PH2iN / PH3iN / PH4iN / PH6iN
Rail bonds are set up using a hydraulic tool, which has a pre-calibrated pressure force. This hydraulic tool is required for setting rail bonds and used to fit the rail bond into the rail by expanding its bushing.
- The pulling unit and the hydraulic tool are identified by a same color code according to the force to be produced.
- The pulling unit is screwed onto the rail bond and is set into the hole of the rail.
- Nose of the hydraulic setting tool is placed over the knurled part of the pulling unit.
- The hydraulic setting tool is pushed to the rail and the pumping handle is actuated until the automatic release
- Automatic release with an audible “click” when the pressure force is reached
- Visual mark of stroke moving
- Automatic piston return by pressing the release trigger
- Removable handle, allows for greater flexibility in setting of rail bonds evenly in tight clearances (junction crossing)
- Removable bushing enables the user to dismount the rail bond if damaged by an external aggression
|Model||Force (Kn)||Stroke (mm)||Nose Thread||Dimension (mm)|