HDR 30 / HDR 40 / HDR 50 / HDR 70 / HDR 100 / HDR 170 / HDR 200
HDR Grapples are designed for rugged use with a two-tine, movable upper half and a three-tine stationary lower. This grapple is the original workhorse of the industry and extremely versatile, proving itself as the preferred tool in demolition (both residential and industrial), scrap handling, rock handling, waste handling and land clearing.
7 HDR Grapple models are available for carriers from 25,000-180,000 lb (11,340-81,648 kg). They are used for waste handling, refuse, and large volumes of loose materials.
HDR Grapples come in 3 basic configurations:
The HDR Standard Mount is designed with multi-machine mounts, capable of fitting to several model excavators within the same weight class by simply changing out the mounting kit (pins, bushings& spacers).
The HDR Custom Mount is designed for a specific excavator linkage (not encompassed by the standard lug design) or custom bucket linkage that is out of the ordinary.
The HDR Quick Coupler Mount is designed to capture most manufacturer's standard pin quick couplers and function with direct pin on as well. (Grapple with or without coupler.) Profile quick
couplers also available.
- Heavy duty mounting lugs reduce wear on bearings from side loads during operation
- Replaceable hardened tine tips for increased wear resistance and reduced downtime for hard surfacing
- Box tine design and use of high tensile, high alloy, abrasion resistant steel creates a lightweight, maximum strength tool where each tool can withstand the full breakout force of the excavator
- The internal and external roll plates cover the side plate welds protecting them from wear
- Pivot group features a hardened pin and heat treated bronze bearing
- Utilize spool assemblies to reduce pin stress and distribute workloads to the grapple structure
- Compatible with many quick coupling systems
|Imperial||Grapple Opening (in)||Fully Closed (in)||Upper Jaw Width (in)||Lower Jaw Width (in)||Weight (lbs)||Excavator Weight (lbs)|
|Metric||Grapple Opening (mm)||Fully Closed (mm)||Upper Jaw Width (mm)||Lower Jaw Width (mm)||Weight (kg)||Excavator Weight (mT)|