New STANLEY Light Compaction Line Hits the Market
Milwaukie, OR. (January 4, 2016) --- Stanley Hydraulic Tools is pleased to announce the launch of a full line of light compaction tools.
The new launch includes a line of Rammers, Forward Plate Compactors and Reversible Plate Compactors. The Stanley compaction line is made in Germany with an emphasis on efficient design and durability. As always you can expect the quality that comes with the Stanley name.
Rammers: The SRA60 and SRA68 both come equipped with Honda GX100 engines and offer the best in class center of gravity. That means the Stanley rammers are easy to control and won’t tip over when let go during operation.
Forward Plates: All the Stanley forward plates come standard with premium features like water tanks and sprayers as well as Honda engines. Our forward plates are designed with an open plate design, making service quick and easy.
Three models are available:
- SFP1240: 16” plate with 2,700 lbs. of force
- SFP1250: 20” plate with 2,700 lbs. of force
- SFP1850: 20” plate with 4,000 lbs. of force
Reversible Plates: The full line of Stanley reversible plates range from 4,900 – 13,500 lbs. to meet a wide range of applications.
Six models are available:
- SRP2240: 16” plate with 4,900 lbs. of force with Honda GX120 engine
- SRP3050: 20” plate with 6,700 lbs. of force with Honda GX270 engine
- SRP3860: 20” plate with 8,500 lbs. of force with Honda GX270 engine
- SRP4960: 20” plate with 11,000 lbs. of force with Hatz 1 B 40 diesel engine
- SRP5960: 20” plate with 13,000 lbs. of force with Hatz 1 B 40 diesel engine
- SRP6570: 20” hydrostatic plate with 13,500 lbs. of force with Hatz 1 D 81S diesel engine
A division of Stanley Black & Decker, Stanley Hydraulic Tools is the world’s largest hydraulic handheld manufacturer and a worldwide market leader, offering over 150 handheld hydraulic tools and over 30 mounted impact tools. Our brands include LaBounty, Dubuis, and Horst Sprenger GmbH.