Zero Gravity Web Grinder
ZGG81 / ZGG81-N
Zero Gravity Web Grinder is a self-supported tool for all thermite and flashbutt grinding.
- Self-supported tool weight during operations, decreasing operator effort and improving ease of use.
- Body centered upright grinding position provides improved line of sight.
- High performance hydraulic motor which provides industry leading grinding speed and power.
- Adjustable auxiliary handle improves ergonomics and control.
- 360° rotation of the motor allows the user to grind both sides of the rail without repositioning the tool.
- Standard interlock trigger for improved ease of use.
- Easy single point clamp operation.
- Adjustable clamp ensures the secure fit on multiple rail sizes.
- Selectable head configurations give the operator the ability to lock out the gimbal head for flash butt polishing.
- Gimbal head allows the operator to get under the ball and base of the rail giving the operator improved grinding range.
|MODEL||DESCRIPTION||MOTOR ROTATION||CARRY WEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH|
|ZGG81||"Zero Gravity Web Grinder 1"" x 8"" Stone"||Counter Clockwise||48 lbs||32.5 in.||11 in.|
|ZGG81-N||"Zero Gravity Web Grinder 1"" x 8"" Stone Aeroquip Couplers"||Counter Clockwise||48 lbs||32.5 in.||11 in.|
|ZZG81||28598||Grinding Wheel - Norton Norzon IV (8 inch dia. X 1 inch wide x 5/8 arbor)|